Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sun Life and Changes


In Flanders Fields... - Available to order print (not in stock)


A touch of sunlight.
Tobermory Sunset - 16" x 10 1/2" colour photography printed with archival ink on semi gloss paper. Currently in stock, listed in our Ebay.ca Store

This week ended up being very productive even though I hardly picked up a paint brush. Sometimes you just have to create a better environment, clean up the space you create in, in order that progress can happen. I spent the last couple days re-arranging my studio and cleaning up a bit of clutter (I cannot work in clutter) and opening up the space! I now have a 5ft by 7ft wall space to work on! Just need to find some flat surface board to put up and I will have a flat surface to stretch out large sizes of canvas! Looking forward to painting on a larger scale! Can't wait!

I am also blessed with a husband who is very supportive of my creative spirit and has taken on the task of listing my original paintings, limited edition art prints and even some of my photography on our website and ebay!




FINALLY! WE HAVE ORIGINALS, LE PRINTS AND PHOTOGRAPHY AVAILABLE FOR SALE RIGHT ON OUR WEBSITE!



Winter - 7 1/4" x 11" LE Art Print on quality acid free archival cotton rag paper. Purchase directly from us on our website! Winter - $45.00 S&H included within North America
Just click on the links and they will take you to either the Ebay.ca Store or to our Website Sales Pages.

Christmas is coming and it should be our time to make some sales. Last year was a bust, but I am hopeful that by listing all we can this year, we will make some sales!

Lesson learned this week; if your feeling a bit "blah" and "uninspired" lately, try mixing things up a bit in your creative environment. It can give you that little bit of inspiration and space we need to be creative.

Change can be good!

Quote of the day:

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads to poverty.


Proverbs 14:23

No comments:

Post a Comment