Friday, February 10, 2012

Ontario Landscapes

What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it.




Alexander Graham Bell


August Evening - acrylic on 8" x 10" 100% cotton rag paper.
Available on Ebay.ca auction!



Still working on my possible 'Paint Ontario' submissions (Ontario Landscapes - March 9th is opening night). The above painting I started last night and finished it this morning. The clouds are not really that blue...but the camera seemed to pick up more of the blue hues rather than the grey (paynes  gray). Also there is a couple of wind turbines in this painting that can be seen more clearly in person. This scene is in Vienna, Ontario, Canada.


Curiosity - Belgian Draft Horses Posters and LE Prints available online through our website - http://www.westwindranchcreations.com/
or they can be found in the auctions on Ebay.ca. Several sizes available.


Also have some good news! We were invited and will be a part of the CanAm Equine Event in London Ontario on the weekend of March 18th! They are trying something new this year and adding an 'Artisan' area to the event. They say that over 20,000 people attended last year! Very excited to be a part of this huge Equestrian event! They will have the star of Heartland and other Equestrian stars in attendance for you to meet! Lots of seminars and demo's...just lots to see and do if you are interested in the horse industry stop by!

So...as soon as I get my pieces off to the Paint Ontario juried art show, I will be continuing with my series on different horse breeds and horse related events paintings (in a bit of a frenzy - I might have to lock myself up in the studio for a few weeks!).



No comments:

Post a Comment