Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kony Justice


Revealing the Invisible

This blog post is about finding a creative way to bring about change in this world. I challenge you to watch the video posted here and to take some sort of action, no matter what it is you can do, you will become a part of something bigger than yourself.




I admire the people that put this video all together and have effected the change thus far; with all their creativity...but my challenge goes further... my challenge is to my fellow believers in Christ. Let's take this opportunity to show Christ's love and that with God, all things are possible.

I have heard of this guy over the past year. They have mentioned him several times on 100 Huntley Street (click on the link to see a couple of their feature videos on this). I was not aware that he was at the top of  a long list of tyrants actively pursuing and taking advantage of the children in our world.

My mission, in creating my art, has always been to reveal the unseen...to show the invisible to the world. This is what this artist (videographer) has accomplished. So I pass this along to you.

Let us join to bring this man and many others like him to justice. Let us create an army of believers that can change the world. I know...sounds radical doesn't it? But its an  idea that just might be worth trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment